Saturday, August 26, 2017

New Trade Partners Wanted!

One of my favorite parts about being involved in the card blogosphere is the TRADING. I've done some swapping on the Blowoutcards forums as well and, while it has been pretty helpful, it's more regimented and less fun and creative than blog swapping. I had a burst of trades when I first got into blogging and it really helped me to make some connections and get hip to some great writing. But since then, things have mellowed a bit. So, I want to make some new connections! Open new doors! Sleep around (metaphorically)! 

If you've got some spare Topps base card laying around, I might need some of them! And if you've got some particular baseball stuff you collect, I can probably dig some of it up. I have just updated my Topps want lists, which can be viewed here. I am trying to build complete sets all the way back to 1974.

But I also have some other stuff that you might be interested in! Digging through some boxes, I found this signed photo of Bob Feller that I have no room on my walls for...


I also have a small collection of political autographs - senators and governors mostly, even a couple of world leaders. I got these all via TTM and am very willing to part with them, since I've come to the conclusion that all politicians are beneath contempt. It's a bi-partisan group (although the GOP replied at a far better rate than Dems for some reason), and I can come up with a grand list if anyone is interested.


I don't want any of this crap anymore. If you're down for it, and maybe have some stuff you're sick of that you think I might dig, let's make a deal! 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I can help you with some of those Topps needs. But I bet I dislike politics more than you, so none of that please. Dodgers, vintage, '80s Fleer and various oddballs from '70s and '80s are more pleasing to me. My email's in the blog profile or twitter me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed on blog trading...more generous and full of surprises. I stay far away from message board trading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely help with your Topps needs. I'll shoot you an email.

    ReplyDelete