Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Taking a Little Break

First off, I just waned to thank everyone for their kind words lately. As I mentioned in my last post, I'm in the midst of bad times, the type that everyone goes through now and again, but bad times none-the-less. 

However, in the parts of my life that are mostly frivolous and fun, there's also been a lot going on. I've purchased and won some really cool stuff lately and am very eager to share it with everybody, but now just ain't the time. I'm going to set it all aside and get back to it when things have cleared up. So, if we've swapped, I'll get around to talking about it... if we were working on some kinda deal... I'll get back to it. But for the next week or two I'll won't be posting much here or on the twits. 

But I will be back. And with a vengeance. Until then...

 

9 comments:

  1. Don't worry, everyone will still be here when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all gets better. We will be thinking of you while you are gone and waiting for your return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take all the time you need. We'll all be here when you get back. It's always good to step away and clear your mind for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do what's best for you.. We'll still be here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the best, Matt! I'll be here whenever the time is right for you to return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do what you got to do to take care of you and yours. We'll be here when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care of yourself. Your readers will be here waiting when you're ready to return.

    ReplyDelete